News Release< Previous Article 21 of 79 Next >
City of Burnaby Launches 'My Property' PortalCity of Burnaby
BURNABY - In order to streamline property owners’ ability to access property tax and utility information, the City of Burnaby has introduced My Property – a new, easy-to-use online portal.
Through the City’s website (burnaby.ca/myproperty), property owners can create a unique My Property account to:
- access account information, anytime, anywhere
- view utility and property tax balances, including recent payments
- access their property’s legal description, assessment history, tax levies
- sign up for e-billing to receive notices and bills via email
- download and print bills
- claim a Home Owner Grant (starting in May 2019!)
- view water meter consumption for commercial properties (coming soon!)
“We are very pleased to be introducing this program that makes it easier for citizens to interact with City Hall online,” says Mayor Mike Hurley
“Citizens have told us that they want simplified online access to property tax information and services – and to avoid lineups. This new online portal will enable both.”
Burnaby property owners can visit burnaby.ca/myproperty for details and to sign up for an online account.
View the full text of this press release