Discussion ForumsCivicInfo BC operates several discussion forums for local government professionals in British Columbia: one for Corporate Administrators / Clerks (and people in related positions), one for those involved with records and information management, and one for communications professionals.
Membership in these groups is by request, and is limited to people in these positions and invited guests. Participants are encouraged to use the forums to ask questions and trade information. The forums may not be used for recruitment or any other commercial purpose, and this rule is strictly enforced.
Corporate Administrators Discussion Forum
Records & Information Management Discusson Forum
Communication Professionals Discussion Forum
To join a CivicForum.ca group:
- Register at www.civicforum.ca, and create a username and password.
- Your registration will be confirmed and approved by a site administrator. You may post new threads and replies.
To join a LinkedIn group:
- Create or log into your personal LinkedIn account.
- Select the group you want to join by clicking on the appropriate link above.
- Click the "Join" button. Your request will be reviewed by a group manager, and you will receive a notification once approval has been given.