Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 13 of 39 Next >
Northern Rockies Network Security AuditNorthern Rockies Regional Municipality
Request for Proposals No. 2019-22
Northern Rockies Network Security Audit
The Northern Rockies Regional Municipality (NRRM) requests Proposals from experienced and qualified Network Security consultants for the purpose of a Network Security audit.
The NRRM has approximately 120 employees. Our network consists of an estimated one hundred PCs, 3 physical Servers, and 6 virtualized servers.
The NRRM uses Cisco routers, switches, and Ubiquiti wireless access points, VMware virtualized servers, SonicWall firewall/VPN and the ESET Antivirus suite. Our VOIP phone system is comprised of a Cisco UC560 and Cisco SPA525G end stations. We also use QNAP network attached storage devices.
The Municipality’s servers run Windows Server 2008 and 2012, and our standard desktop systems are HP or Lenovo computers running Windows 7 and Windows 10. Backups are stored offsite using Storage Craft ShadowProtect and Datto Enterprise.
Proponents must complete the following minimum project deliverables:
- Conduct a Security Audit of the Organization’s network infrastructure.
- Perform Network Penetration Testing on the organization.
- Supply security recommendations and analysis based on the information gathered.
- Develop a guiding principles and best practices document for the organization.
Compile all findings in a report to be submitted to the municipality no later than November 8th, 2019 and provide subsequent support and guidance with the implementation of the report’s recommendations.
Selection Criteria (See Evaluation Criteria attached as Appendix A hereto)
The criteria attached as Appendix A will be used to judge all submissions.
- A detailed work plan that includes a timeline, key deliverables and any anticipated trips to the NRRM;
- Detailed project budget
- Profile of recent and current experience relevant to the Project (within the last 5 years);
- Reference(s) to past similar work. Please include date of contract, business name, contact name, and phone number for each reference. Provision of references is deemed to include permission for the NRRM to contact those references;
- General description of the firm including number of staff, location of offices, assessment of current and pending workload;
- Provide any information, not described in the RFP, which the proponent feels would highlight their particular skills and experience that would be beneficial to the Regional Municipality;
- Please note that proponents are not to issue statements or make public comments about the project without the express permission of the NRRM
- The proposal must be in English; and the proponent must have Canadian operations
Proposals will be accepted up to 2:00 pm (local time), August 29, 2019