Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 5 of 40 Next >
Roof Replacement - Various BuildingsCity of Coquitlam
Request for Proposals
Roof Replacement – Various Buildings
RFP No. 19-01-03
The City of Coquitlam (“the City”) requests proposals from qualified, experienced Contractors to provide labor, equipment, materials, fuel, transportation, overhead and all that is necessary for the Roof Replacement – Various Buildings (the ‘Services’) as outlined in the document.
The City requires a qualified, experienced Contractor to provide labour, equipment, materials, fuel, transportation, overhead and all that is necessary for Roof Replacement (the ‘Services’) at the Austin Service Centre and Coquitlam City Hall.
Scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Site safety plan & pedestrian control plan
- Removal and disposal of existing membrane
- Removal and installation of mechanical vents and other existing roof elements necessary for the installation of a new membrane system
- All carpentry work that may be required to repair the existing roof
- Supply and install a new flat roofing system according to the specifications attached to this RFP
- Submission of Shop drawings as per drawings and specifications
- Any required inspections and certifications
- Roof products manufacturer’s data submission
- Samples and Mock-ups
- Any required testing of materials and assemblies including performance Testing of completed work
- As-built documentation, warranties and commissioning
- Complete site clean-up.
For complete details refer to the document.
Obtaining RFP Documents
RFP Documents are available for downloading from the City of Coquitlam website: www.coquitlam.ca/BidOpportunities
Printing of RFP documents is the sole responsibility of the Proponents.
Mandatory Site Visits are scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019
Time: 9:00 am
Location: Coquitlam City Hall
Address: 3000 Guildford Way, Coquitlam
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019
Time: 10:30 am
Location: Austin Works Yard
Address: 500 Mariner Way, Coquitlam
The Site Meeting will begin at Coquitlam City Hall. Proponents are to meet outside the front desk reception area at Coquitlam City Hall and register their attendance with the City representative.
Once the Site Meeting is complete at Coquitlam City Hall, Proponents are to proceed to the Austin Works Yard. Proponents are to meet in the main parking lot and register their attendance with the City representative.
- Fall protection required to attend the mandatory meeting; without entrance will not be permitted.
- Groups of 10 people are permitted at one time.
- Limit of 2 representatives per company.
Proposals will be received on or before 2:00 pm local time on:
Thursday, February 7, 2019 (Closing date and time)
All enquiries regarding this RFP should be submitted in writing 3 business days prior to the closing date, referencing the RFP number and name sent to email: email@example.com
Proponents are required to check the City’s website for any updated information and addenda issued before the closing date at the following website address: www.coquitlam.ca/BidOpportunities
The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Proposals and will not be responsible for any costs incurred by the Proponents in preparing a response.
Proposals will not be opened in public.
The City reserves the right of negotiate concurrently with the highest ranked proponent(s).
Procurement of goods and services are in accordance with Chapter 5 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and the New West partnership Agreement (NWPTA).
Date of Issue: January 11, 2019