Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 44 of 59 Next >
Austin Creek (Brookmere) Storm DiversionCity of Coquitlam
Invitation to Tender
Tender No. 81869
Austin Creek (Brookmere) Storm Diversion
The City of Coquitlam invites tenders for Contract 81869 – Austin Creek (Brookmere) Storm Diversion, generally consisting of the following items, but not limited to:
- Installation of 130m of 1050mm diameter Concrete Storm Pipe & 280m of 900mm diameter Concrete Storm Pipe including associated Manholes, and Catch basins, etc;
- Completion of 400m of 200mm diameter DI Watermain Pipe & 260m of 400mm diameter DI Watermain Pipe including associated Bends, Reducers, Tees, & Caps, etc;
- Placement of 21m of 1.8m x 1.2m Concrete Box Culvert and association Head Walls across Austin Creek (Phase 2);
- Construction of a 250m x 4.0m Multi-Use Asphalt Pathway including Trail Fencing & Pedestrian Lighting;
- Restoration of all roadways, sidewalks, and slopes including landscaping.
Other miscellaneous and incidental work as contained in the Contract DocumentsTender Documents and Drawings are available for downloading from the City of Coquitlam website: www.coquitlam.ca/BidOpportunities
Printing of Tender documents and drawings is the sole responsibility of the Tenderers.
Tenders submitted must be accompanied by a copy of the original specified 10% Bid Bond and will be received:
On or Before 2:00 pm local time Thursday, May 24, 2018 (“Closing Date and Time*)
Instructions for Tender Submission
Tender submissions are to be uploaded through QFile, the City’s file transfer service accessed at website: qfile.coquitlam.ca/bid
- In the “Subject Field” enter: Tender Number and Name
- Add consolidated Tender files in PDF format, and Appendix 1 in XLS format and Send (ensure your web browser remains open until you receive 2 emails from Qfile to confirm upload is complete)
Tenders will not be opened in public.
All inquiries are to be submitted in writing by email, no later than 3 full business days prior to Tender Closing Time quoting the Tender Name and Number sent to:
Tenderers are required to check the City’s website for any updated information and Addenda issued before the Closing Date at: www.coquitlam.ca/BidOpportunities
The City does not retain a bidder’s list or bidder’s registry. Tenderers are encouraged to register as plan takers and may view the Tender Documents and Drawings by contacting the Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA), website: www.my.vrca.ca , ph: 604-294-3766, or email email@example.com, quoting the Coquitlam Tender Reference Number.
The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Tenders and the lowest or any Tender may not necessarily be accepted. The City also reserves the right to cancel any request for Tender at any time without recourse by the Tenderer.
The City, prior to award of any Tender, may negotiate with the Tenderer presenting the lowest price compliant Tender, for changes in the Work, materials, specifications or conditions without having any duty or obligation to advise any other Tenderers or to allow them to modify their Tenders, and the City will have no liability to any Tenderer as a result of such negotiations or modifications.
The City will not be responsible for any costs incurred by the Tenderer in preparing the Tender.
Procurement of goods and services is conducted in accordance with Chapter 5 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and the New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA).