Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 11 of 43 Next >
King Albert Greenway – Phase 3City of Coquitlam
King Albert Greenway – Phase 3
Invitation to Tender
Tender No. 77577-3
The City of Coquitlam invites tenders for Contract 77577-3 – King Albert Greenway – Phase 3, generally consisting of the following, but not limited to:
- Installation of Approx. 820m of an Asphalt Multi-Use Pathway (3.0m width);
- Construction of Concrete Sidewalks and Letdowns (Approx. 690 m2);
- Completion of Concrete Curb and Gutters (Approx. 560 lm);
- Relocation or Renewal of Catch Basins or Lawn Basins;
- Implementation of New Street/Pathway Lighting and Two RRFB Crossings;
- Planting of Shrubs, Boulevard Landscaping, and Placement of Irrigation;
- Other miscellaneous and incidental work as contained in the Contract Documents.
Tender Documents and Drawings are available for downloading from the City of Coquitlam website: www.coquitlam.ca/BidOpportunities
Printing of Tender documents and drawings is the sole responsibility of the Tenderers.
Tenders submitted must be accompanied by a copy of the original specified 10% Bid Bond and will be received:
On or Before 2:00 pm local time
Thursday July 16, 2020
(“Closing Date and Time”)
Questions are to be submitted in writing quoting the Tender number and name up to 3 business days before the closing date and sent to email: email@example.com
Tenderers are required to check the City’s website for any updated information and Addenda issued, before the Closing Date at the following address: www.coquitlam.ca/BidOpportunities
The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Tenders and the lowest or any Tender may not necessarily be accepted. The City also reserves the right to cancel the Tender at any time without recourse by the Tenderer.
The City, prior to award of any Tender, may negotiate with the Tenderer presenting the lowest price compliant Tender, for changes in the Work, materials, specifications or conditions without having any duty or obligation to advise any other Tenderer or to allow them to modify their Tenders, and the City will have no liability to any Tenderer as a result of such negotiations or modifications.
Procurement of goods and services is conducted in accordance with Chapter 5 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and the New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA).
Date of Issue: June 25, 2020