Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 13 of 43 Next >
Okanagan Landing Force Main TwinningCity of Vernon
Okanagan Landing Force Main Twinning
Invitation to Tenderers
The Owner invites tenders for the twinning of the 300 mm force main from Tronson Road and Okanagan Landing Road to the water reclamation facility on 25th Avenue. A summary of specific work items includes the following (approx. quantities):
- Direction drill 1700 m of 300 mm of DR11 HDPE pipe along Okanagan Landing Road from Tronson Road to the Vernon Water Reclamation facility at 4312 25th Avenue.
- Excavation and backfill of 9 drill/pull pits including electro-fused coupler, excavation, backfill and restoration.
- Removal of existing wye in 300 mm force main at Tronson Road and Okanagan Landing Road. The Okanagan Landing branch will be connected to the new force main and the Tronson Road branch will be connected to the old force main. The two networks shall have a new interconnection to divert flows from each force main into the other force main.
- Tie in of new 300 mm force main to 500 mm force main in 25th Avenue in front of the Vernon Water Reclamation facility.
- Road repair work at tie in locations, ~450 m2.
- Two sanitary sewer force main air release/vacuum valves and chambers.
Electronic Contract Documents are available at no charge on Thursday June 25th, 2020 via the City of Vernon Bonfire Portal URL: https://vernon.bonfirehub.ca/portal
Tenderers are encouraged to attend an optional informational meeting scheduled for Tuesday July 7th, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. Bidders are to meet at the service road at Willow Park Road and Okanagan Landing Road.
Recognizing the current pandemic situation with COVID-19, for the safety of all in attendance, we ask that only one representative from each company attends the pre-tender meeting. WorkSafeBC COVID 19 Safety rules will be observed at the pre-tender meeting and Minutes of the pre-tender meeting will be provided to all registered tenderers via addendum posted on Bonfire portal.
Tenders are scheduled to close:
Tender Closing Time:
2:00 pm local time
Tender Closing Date:
Tuesday July 14th, 2020 at 14:00:00
Must be uploaded via https://vernon.bonfirehub.ca/portal
Tenders submitted by other methods will not be accepted.
It is the sole responsibility of the tenderer to check the Bonfire Portal for any updated information and addenda issued before the closing date and time.
For additional information , please contact:
Dan Miller, P.Eng. TRUE Consulting