Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 24 of 28 Next >
Webinar On Supervisory Skills For Local Government StaffLocal Government Management Association of BC
Webinar On Supervisory Skills For Local Government Staff
Request for Expressions of Interest
The Local Government Management Association of British Columbia (LGMA) is an independent non-profit organization that provides professional development and training for local government professionals across B.C. We would like to engage an experienced trainer to design and deliver a webinar on Supervisory Skills for staff in local governments.
The LGMA needs assistance to design and delivery this webinar on the LGMA’s learning management system (GlobalMeet). Webinars are limited in size to a maximize of 50 attendees and include 90 minutes of webinar-based learning plus takeaway materials. The course will run in October or November of 2020.
The LGMA has a limited budget for this training program, with the total funding available to course design and delivery of $1,500.
Experts in this core competency for local government managers are encouraged to submit a proposal with the following components:
- Confirmation of qualifications for teaching supervisory skills, preferably in a local government context (25 points).
- Demonstrated experience in delivering supervisory skills training, preferably to local government staff (25 points).
- Key learning outcomes (20 points).
- Samples of creative and engaging training materials for an adult audience (10 points).
- Hourly rate and total program cost (20 points).