Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 19 of 54 Next >
Roof Replacement for the Sechelt Justice BuildingDistrict of Sechelt
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL #2019-12
Roof Replacement for the Sechelt Justice Building
The District of Sechelt (the “District”) is requesting Proposals for the removal of the existing roof and the supply and installation of a new 2-ply, torch on roof at the Sechelt Justice Building (“Building”). The Building is located at 5800 Teredo Street in Sechelt, British Columbia.
The District expects the successful Proponent (“Contractor”) to have the following qualifications:
- Have completed at least three (3) projects, within the past five (5) years, including experience with torch applied experience for similar requirements, including one (1) reference where the work was completed in a facility that was in use by the owner’s employees and patrons;
- Be licensed to carry on business in the province of British Columbia;
- Have the Work performed by qualified roofing and sheet metal trades with tickets to work in British Columbia; and
- Provide a minimum of five (5) years of warranty.
1. Proponents must attend one (1) of the following:
- Site Visit # 1 or
- Site Visit # 2.
Proponents are not required to attend all events; however, it is a Mandatory Criteria (see section 4.2.1), they must attend one (1) of the above events.
2. To receive the Proponents’ Package (see RFP section 1.3.3), including the location for Site Visit # 1 and Site Visit # 2, Proponents must submit Appendix C – Proponent Registration Form.
This RFP is being issued electronically through BC Bid (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca), CivicInfo BC (www.civicInfo.bc.ca) and the District’s website (www.sechelt.ca).
Proposals must be received prior to June 27th, 2019 at 2:00 PM, Pacific Time at the Closing Location. Please see the RFP for the full set of submission instructions.
District of Sechelt
c/o Procurement Agent
2nd Floor, 5797 Cowrie Street
Sechelt, BC, V0N 3A0
Late proposals will not be accepted or considered, and will be returned unopened
Request for Proposals