KPMG, LLP (Burnaby)
Archie Johnston, MBA, FCA, CA-CIA
Description of Firm
KPMG is a leader in delivering audit, tax and advisory services. With over 1,200 total staff members, including 142 partners, KPMG is the largest accounting and professional services firm in British Columbia with 10 offices that provide strong local services to our municipal clients.
SpecialtiesIn addition to our audit services KPMG provides a full range of professional services including:
- Business Tax Services - Corporate & Business Tax Consulting & Compliance
- Sales and Local Tax Services - Sales & Local Taxes; Property Taxes
- Transaction and Restructuring - Corporate Finance; Financial Modelling; Infrastructure; Valuations
- Performance and Technology - Business Effectiveness; Cost Optimization; Enterprise Architecture; Project Management Advisory
- Risk and Resilience - Accounting Advisory Services; Financial Risk Management; Forensic; Internal Audit; Risk & Regulatory Compliance
- Sustainability Services - Certification; Sustainability Reporting, Transaction Assistance
Area of Service
KPMG's British Columbia offices are located in Vancouver, Burnaby, Langley, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Victoria, Kelowna, Vernon, Kamloops, and Prince George.