News Release

Search News Headlines posted the last 90 days.

< Previous  Article 4 of 69 Next >
Who Ya Gonna Call? Campbell River Launches How-To Video Series on Reporting Problems
June 14, 2018, 8:23 am

Who Ya Gonna Call? Campbell River Launches How-To Video Series on Reporting Problems

City of Campbell River

CAMPBELL RIVER -  Got a problem for the City of Campbell River to fix? Direct your call to the right place for the fastest possible solution.
A new series of How to Report a Problem animated videos from the City illustrates where to direct concerns or report problems, even outside regular work hours.
“We recognize that when people spot a problem, they want to be able to notify the City quickly and easily,” explains Drew Hadfield, the City’s director of operations. “We’re working to promote ways for people to reach us as directly as possible so that we can get them the service they seek as quickly as possible.”
From bylaw infractions and broken streetlights to trouble with roads, parks, water, sewer storm drains, or even a lost or problem dog, this new video series shows people where to direct calls, according to the type of concern.
The I Want To section of the City’s website (top right of the home page) also includes information on where to direct concerns, with email addresses for reporting certain problems.
The short videos use contemporary animated graphics and focus on the following topics:

  • Bylaw infractions
  • Roads and Parks
  • Dogwood Operations Centre
  • Animal Control
See the videos on the City’s YouTube channel (one click from the icon at the top of the website at or via
Did you know? The City of Campbell River’s Dogwood Operations Centre is the place to call to report issues or ask for service related to parks, roads, water, sewer and storm drains. Email or phone 250-286-4033. (After hours, call 250-287-7444.)
Contact: Drew Hadfield, Director of Operations
Back to Top