THRIVE – Small Capital ProgramIsland Coastal Economic Trust
The CAPITAL Programs support the development of a wide range of strategic economic development, diversification and innovation initiatives.
THRIVE – Small Capital Program
Supports new, innovative and concept driven small capital initiatives that drive new vitality to downtown, Main Street or business districts. Projects should foster increased visitor attraction, resident engagement and increased commercial activity.
Eligible applicants include:
- Local and Regional Governments
- Indigenous Communities
- Non-profit Societies
- Community Contribution Companies (C3)
- Other non-profit organizations involved in economic development such as airport authorities, harbour authorities, industry associations, sectoral organizations or educational institutions
Up to $50,000, to a maximum of 100% of the eligible project budget is available.
How to Apply
Required application contents include:
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Funding and Budget Form
- Supplementary information as may be relevant such as concept design, interpretive design, quotes for proposed scope of work, or other previously completed materials such as business or feasibility plans to support your project
- Organization financial statement
All application should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on an intake basis. Subject to funding availability, two application intake rounds are planned for 2021. Further dates may be added as required.
- 1ST Intake: May 25th to July 9th
- 2ND Intake: July 19th to September 17th