2019/20 Regional Community to Community (C2C) ProgramUnion of BC Municipalities
The Regional Community to Community Forum (C2C) program provides modest grants for local government and First Nation neighbours to build and deepen local relationships. Applications are now being accepted for the 2019/20 C2C program.
Funding permitting, the application deadlines for 2019/20 are:
- March 15, 2019: events between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020
- September 13, 2019: events between September 30, 2019 and March 31, 2020
- December 6, 2019: events between January 1 and March 31, 2020
- 2019/20 C2C Program & Application Guide [PDF - 420 KB]
- 2019/20 C2C Application Form [DOCX - 60 KB]
- 2019/20 C2C Final Report Form - coming soon
The C2C program is administered by the UBCM and the First Nations Summit. In most years since 1999, the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing and Indigenous Services Canada have provided funding. In this time, nearly 630 C2C Forums have been held across the province.
For more information, contact Local Government Program Services firstname.lastname@example.org or (250) 356-5193 or contact the First Nations Summit at (604) 926-9903.