CivicSpatial Grant ProgramIntegrated Cadastral Information Society (ICIS)
The CivicSpatial Grant Program is an ICIS grant initiative designed to help Local Governments and First Nations improve the quality of their cadastral base and the maintenance and sharing of this data. Funding for these projects is provided by the Utility and Provincial members of ICIS and the Real Estate Foundation of British Columbia.
AddressBC Funding: $1,500 for regular submission of address data via AddressBC.
General Funding: $1,500 for regular submission of data in ICIS standard format as changes occur.
Special Funding: Special project funding that leads to direct improvement in the cadastral fabric. Amounts vary and are assessed on a per-project basis but generally $1.50 to $1.75 per improved parcel.
- Adopt the Integrated Cadastral Fabric ICF by moving infrastructure data to the new base;
- Establish new survey control;
- Resolve local government boundary discrepancies.
Grants are awarded to ICIS Local Government and First Nations Members for:
- undertaking specific projects which help meet the program’s objectives, OR
- committing to frequent automated submission of data as changes occur.