The 2022 OMAA Fall Workshop
Wednesday, October 12th to Friday October 14th
Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, London ON
||October 12 - 14, 2022
Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre
551 Windermere Rd
Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Website
Delegate Room Reservations: Guest Rooms are now available for booking Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre. Reservations can be made online. CLICK HERE
This registration system is for Ontario municipal staff. For Corporate registrations, please contact the OMAA Executive Director
|Workshop Registration Rates:
||OMAA Members - $650,
CAO - Non OMAA Members - $725,
Retired CAO Business Member - $725,
Retired CAO Social Member - $100
Note: for Corporate registration rates, please contact the OMAA Executive Director
Meals and Social Events included in your Registration
Note: Tickets for Meals and Social Events are Non Transferable
- A Welcome Reception will be held on Wednesday evening October 12th . This is a casual event with a buffet dinner and Host Bar included
- Dinner, Host Bar and Entertainment on Thursday evening October 13th
- Breakfasts on the mornings of October 13th and October 14th
- Delegate Luncheon on October 13th
- Several networking events and the Hospitality Suite that are also incorporated within the program
One Day Registration options
- Thursday October 13th one day registration/includes evening social event - $525
- Thursday October 13th one day registration/evening social event not included - $450
Credit Card payment will be accepted with your online registration.
Please Note: You will be provided with an option to pay by credit card as the final step of your
registration process. If you choose to skip the payment step, an invoice will be issued by OMAA.
For alternate methods of payment please contact the OMAA Executive Director
||Guest Rooms are now available for booking Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre. Reservations can be made online. CLICK HERE
|| October 6, 2022
||$75 administrative charge for cancellations up to and including Monday October 3rd. No refunds for cancellations after Monday October 3rd
- Complete the entire on-line form. Fields marked with * are required. Once the form is complete, click the
"Register" button at the bottom of this page.
- After clicking "Register", your registration will be confirmed.
- After you
have registered, refer to the on-screen instructions for your
payment options. Payment is accepted by credit card only.
If you experience any difficulties with this form, please contact
CivicInfo BC at 250-383-4898.
This Registration is Closed.
It has either passed its registration deadline
of October 6, 2022 or reached its capacity.
Please contact the Event Administrator.
Maureen McCauley, OMAA Executive Director
Email: [email protected]