||May 13 - 15, 2020
JW Marriott Muskoka
1050 Paignton House Road
|Workshop Registration Rates:
||OMAA Members - $555,
CAO Non OMAA Members - $635
Business Retired CAO Member - $450
Social Retired CAO Member - $200
Note: This registration system is for Ontario municipal staff.
For Corporate registrations, please contact the OMAA Executive Director
|Meals and Social Events included in your Registration :
Note: Tickets for Meals and Social Events are Non Transferable
- A Welcome Reception will be held on Wednesday evening May 13th. This is a casual event with a buffet dinner and Host Bar included
- Dinner, Host Bar and Entertainment on Thursday evening May 14th
- Breakfasts on the mornings of May 14th and May 15th
- Delegate Luncheon on May 14th
- Several networking events and the Hospitality Suite that are also incorporated within the program
|One Day Registration options:
- Thursday May 14th one day registration/includes evening social event - $399
- Thursday May 14th one day registration/evening social event not included - $299
Credit Card payment must be made at time of your online registration.
|| September 6, 2020
|| $75 administrative charge for cancellations up to and including Monday May 4th. No refunds for cancellations after Monday May 4th.
||Delegate Room Reservations: Guest Rooms are now available for booking at JW Marriott. Room Reservations Instructions Call In: 1-866-240-8605 and quote the group code “OMA"
Register online: https://book.passkey.com/go/omaaspringworkshop
- Complete the entire on-line form. Fields marked with * are required. Once the form is complete, click the
"Register" button at the bottom of this page.
- After clicking "Register", your registration will be confirmed.
- After you
have registered, refer to the on-screen instructions for your
payment options. Payment is accepted by credit card only.
If you experience any difficulties with this form, please contact
CivicInfo BC at 250-383-4898.
This Registration is Closed.
It has either passed its registration deadline
of September 6, 2020 or reached its capacity.
Please contact the OMAA Executive Director.
Phone: 1 855 833 OMAA (6622)