The 2019 OMAA Fall Workshop
October 16th to 18th
Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
If you are returning to register for the OMAA Pre
Workshop "SheAO Symposium please click on the link below to acces a quick
registration for this separate event. SheaAO SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION
|Workshop Registration Rates:
||OMAA Members - $545,
Retired OMAA Members - $375,
CAO Non OMAA Members - $625
Business Retired CAO Member - $450
Social Retired CAO Member - $200
Note: for Corporate registration rates, please contact the OMAA Executive Director
Meals and Social Events included in your Registration
Note: Tickets for Meals and Social Events are Non Transferable
- A Welcome Reception will be held on Wednesday evening October 16th. This is a casual event with a buffet dinner and Host Bar included
- Dinner, Host Bar and Entertainment on Thursday evening October 17th
- Breakfasts on the mornings of October 17th and October 18th
- Delegate Luncheon on October 17th
- Several networking events and the Hospitality Suite that are also incorporated within the program
One Day Registration options
- Thursday October 17th one day registration/includes evening social event - $399
- Thursday October 17th one day registration/evening social event not included - $299
Credit Card payment will be accepted with your online registration.
Please Note: You will be provided with an option to pay by credit card as the final step of your
registration process. If you choose to skip the payment step, an invoice will be issued by OMAA.
For alternate methods of payment please contact the OMAA Executive Director
||Guest Rooms are now available for booking at Westin Trillum House. Reservations can be made online. Click Here
|| October 9, 2019
||$75 administrative charge for cancellations up to and including Monday October 7th. No refunds for cancellations after Monday October 7th.
- Complete the entire on-line form. Fields marked with * are required. Once the form is complete, click the
"Register" button at the bottom of this page.
- After clicking "Register", your registration will be confirmed.
- After you
have registered, refer to the on-screen instructions for your
payment options. Payment is accepted by credit card only.
If you experience any difficulties with this form, please contact
CivicInfo BC at 250-383-4898.
Please contact the Event Administrator.
Maureen McCauley, OMAA Executive Director