The 2019 OMAA Spring Workshop
May 8th to 10th
White Oaks Conference Centre, 253 Taylor Road, Niagara on the Lake
||May 8 - 10, 2019
White Oaks Conference Centre
253 Taylor Road
Niagara on the Lake, ON
|Workshop Registration Rates:
||OMAA Members - $545,
Retired OMAA Members - $375,
CAO Non OMAA Members - $625
Business Retired CAO Member - $450
Social Retired CAO Member - $200
Note: This registration system is for Ontario municipal staff.
For Corporate registrations, please contact the OMAA Executive Director
|Meals and Social Events included in your Registration :
Note: Tickets for Meals and Social Events are Non Transferable
- A Welcome Reception will be held on Wednesday evening May 8th . This is a casual event with a buffet dinner included
- An Awards Banquet will be held on Thursday evening May 9th
- Breakfasts on the mornings of May 9th and 10th
- Delegate Luncheon on May 9th
- Several networking events and the Hospitality Suite that are also incorporated within the program
|One Day Registration options:
- Thursday May 9th one day registration/includes evening social event - $399
- Thursday May 9th one day registration/evening social event not included - $299
Credit Card payment must be made at time of your online registration.
|| May 5, 2019
|| $75 administrative charge for cancellations up to and including Monday April 29th. No refunds for cancellations after Monday April 29th
||Delegate Room Reservations: Guest Rooms are now available for booking at White Oaks
Reservations can be made online - Click Here
- Complete the entire on-line form. Fields marked with * are required. Once the form is complete, click the
"Register" button at the bottom of this page.
- After clicking "Register", your registration will be confirmed.
- After you
have registered, refer to the on-screen instructions for your
payment options. Payment is accepted by credit card only.
If you experience any difficulties with this form, please contact
CivicInfo BC at 250-383-4898.
This Registration is Closed.
It has either passed its registration deadline
of May 5, 2019 or reached its capacity.
Please contact the OMAA Executive Director.
Phone: 1 855 833 OMAA (6622)