BC Local Government Job Posting Service
City of Surrey
Sharepoint Analyst 3
1 Year Term
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager the SharePoint Analyst 3 is a senior technical position responsible for the implementation of SharePoint solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Perform analysis, design, development, implementation, migration and provides documentation for projects using SharePoint.
- Engage in research and fact-finding to assist in formulating and defining the scope and objectives of projects using SharePoint within the city.
- Provide technical leadership, considering the implications of applying the SharePoint solution to clients’ current business environment.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and support to our clients.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Works exceptionally well in a team setting supporting our collaborative work environment.
- Responsible for more complex and specialized assignments as well as supervisory responsibilities.
- Facilitate and incorporate records management requirements into SharePoint design in alignment with best practices and standards.
- Completion of a Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus four years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have a proven track record of successful implementations and migrations for SharePoint projects.
- Have four years of hands on experience with SharePoint analysis, design, configuration and integrations.
- Have an in-depth understanding of document and content management and collaboration in SharePoint.
- Have knowledge of Records Management.
- Experience implementing SharePoint Online is preferred.
- Experience with Office 365 services (Teams, Flows, PowerApps) is an asset.
- Completion of a Police Information Check.
Conditions of Employment
- This position requires completion of a Police Information Check.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Information Technology
Posted: February 13, 2019, 4:55 pm
Expires: March 14, 2019, 4:30 pm