BC Local Government Job Posting Service
City of Surrey
Records Clerk 2 - Auxiliary
Surrey RCMP Detachment
The Surrey RCMP Detachment has an opening for Auxiliary Records Clerk 2 positions. The Records Clerk 2 is responsible for a wide variety of clerical and data entry duties within the RCMP Records Division.
As a Records Clerk 2, you will:
- Reviews, enter, modify and remove information from files using the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
- Other responsibilities will include filing, scanning, creating correspondence and providing information to other staff in regards to information contained in the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be required to work rotating shifts, including weekends, evenings, graveyards & statutory holidays. As well as pre-scheduled hours, you may also be required to be on-call 24/7.
- Successful applicants will have completed Grade 12, supplemented by one year’s experience and training in a computerized office environment and an accurate typing speed of 45WPM.
- Applicants must be highly efficient and detail orientated. This position requires the completion of the RCMP Reliability Security Clearanc
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Police Services,Records & Information Management
Posted: February 12, 2019, 1:30 pm
Expires: March 4, 2019, 4:30 pm