BC Local Government Job Posting Service
Human Resources Manager
Play a key role working with and leading the District’s best asset!
We are seeking a human resources professional who brings expertise in labour relations and strategic human resource management to join our team. As the Manager of Human Resources, you:
- Manage the overall development, coordination, evaluation, and administration of the District’s Human Resources programs and policies
- Provide expertise, advice and guidance on all matters related to labour relations including:
- Collective agreement negotiation, administration, and interpretation
- Managing and leading grievance processes
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Provide leadership and oversight of our HR team
- Develop and implement strategic workforce planning, succession planning, and other related strategic planning
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the Senior Leadership Team to achieve our organizational goals
We believe our people are the core of what we do. We are proud of the team we have, and as an integral player in our leadership team you will work hard every day to hardwire our people for lasting success. This is an incredible opportunity to play a key role delivering outstanding service and working with the District’s best asset – our people!
A complete job advertisement can be viewed at: http://squamish.ca/yourgovernment/careers/job-postings/
This is an exempt position and is excluded from the Union.
Please submit your cover letter and resume quoting competition #18-80 to:
District of Squamish
37955 Second Avenue, P.O. Box 310, Squamish, BC V8B 0A3
Application deadline: Until position is filled.
Location: Squamish, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Human Resources
Posted: January 11, 2019, 3:15 pm
Expires: January 31, 2019, 4:30 pm