Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
Manager Procurement Services$73,400.00 - $101,900.00 annually
Supporting the Ministries of Children and Family Development (MCFD) and Social Development and Poverty Reduction (SDPR), the Information Services Division (ISD) provides strong information management and information technology (IM/IT) resource planning, decision making, project and issues management, security and privacy functions and desktop support.
Within the context of information management/information technology for the Social Sector, the Alliance Management Office (AMO) oversees the administration and management of the Social Sector’s Information Technology contractual agreements.
Reporting to the Director, Alliance Management Office, the position is responsible for leading the IM/IT procurement management program for the Social Sector.
Qualifications for this role include:
- A Degree in business administration, commerce, public administration or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education in procurement and or contract management.
- Experience in the full procurement life cycle.
- Experience analyzing complex issues, evaluating options and recommending solutions.
- Experience in public sector procurement.
- Experience negotiating/mediating solutions in a public sector environment.
- Experience leading staff and managing resources.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have experience in IM/IT procurement.
For more information and to apply online by September 26, 2018, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/53932
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: South Vancouver Island
Professional Categories: Procurement/Purchasing/Inventory
Posted: September 6, 2018, 3:26 pm
Expires: September 26, 2018, 3:27 pm