City of Surrey
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey
The City of Surrey Arenas are looking for positive self-starters who have the skills and the attitude to join our team as a Hockey Coach.
- Work closely in a team to put on high quality lessons.
- Teach the fundamental skills along with the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment. Coaches must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- An enthusiastic and positive individual who has a genuine interest in teaching children about hockey.
- Some hockey coaching or instructor experience and know a lot about the sport.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a coaching team.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Completed grade 12.
- A current Emergency First Aid and CPR certification
- Hockey Canada Coaching Stream or NCCP accreditation (Asset).
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca to Job ID 2441. Posting may be closed at the discretion of the Employment Specialist at any point after September 23, 2018.
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Parks & Recreation
Posted: August 30, 2018, 8:36 am
Expires: September 23, 2018, 4:30 pm