City of Surrey
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey.
The City of Surrey’s Community Recreation Services Department is currently recruiting for auxiliary recreation Program Instructors to enthusiastically organize and lead gymnastics instructions for small to medium-sized classes in a fun and safe atmosphere. We offer a dynamic work environment and excellent opportunities to advance.
- Teach a variety of gymnastics methods/apparatus’s.
- Choreograph routines and provide instructions.
- Planning and delivering enjoyable, structured activities.
- Observe and spot athletes as they perform on the various apparatus.
- Be energetic and caring with a fun outlook on gymnastics.
- Perform housekeeping task and put away equipment.
- Communicate with parents.
- Current Emergency First Aid and CPR C with AED certification.
- NCCP Certification in Gymnastics.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and customer service skills.
- High-Five Certification (asset).
- 2 years’ experience as an Instructor (asset).
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 2380. Posting will remain online until August 31, 2018.