Client Support Technician – 6 month Term
We are looking for a positive team player to join our Information Services department on a term basis as a Client Support Technician. You will support staff with their software/hardware needs and resolve computer/equipment problems.
- A two-year Computer Science Diploma from a recognized educational institution
- Proficiency and experience in computer support and networking in various operating system environments
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and detail orientation
- Experience in writing clear and concise user documentation
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new software and technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and switch priorities as required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated
- Strong service credibility, people skills and teamwork
This is a CUPE bargaining unit position and starts at $32.44 per hour plus 14% in lieu of benefits, vacation, and statutory holidays. Join our team and help make Kelowna the best mid-sized City in North America!
Apply online at kelowna.ca/careers by August 21, 2018
Applicants not contacted within three weeks of the competition closing date are thanked for their interest.