City of Surrey
RCMP Support Services
Records Clerk 2 - Auxiliary
The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping build the city of tomorrow—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
The Surrey RCMP Detachment has an opening for Auxiliary Records Clerk 2 positions. The Records Clerk 2 is responsible for a wide variety of clerical and data entry duties within the RCMP Records Division.
As a Records Clerk 2, you will:
- Reviews, enter, modify and remove information from files using the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
- Other responsibilities will include filing, scanning, creating correspondence and providing information to other staff in regards to information contained in the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be required to work rotating shifts, including weekends, evenings, graveyards & statutory holidays. As well as pre-scheduled hours, you may also be required to be on-call 24/7.
- Successful applicants will have completed Grade 12, supplemented by one year’s experience and training in a computerized office environment and an accurate typing speed of 45WPM.
- Applicants must be highly efficient and detail orientated. This position requires the completion of the RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
- This position requires an RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Police Services,Office Administration
Posted: July 10, 2018, 11:18 am
Expires: August 5, 2018, 4:30 pm