BC Public Service
Ministry of Citizens’ Services
Director, Service and Technical Operations
A great opportunity to take your career to the next senior level
Salary $86,000.00 – $112,000.00 annually
The Provincial Identity Information Management (IDIM) Program provides ministries and broader public service organizations with identity, authentication and integration technologies and services to enable businesses and citizens to have access to government programs, services and information – either in person or online.
The Director, Service and Technical Operations oversees and manages the IDIM Program's operational support services to citizens, program service delivery clients and clients integrated with IDIM services. This includes service delivery and management of the technical and application operations and support for BCeID and BC Services Card. The successful candidate will have experience at a senior project management or business level guiding the development of major projects, and experience working directly with executive and leading professional teams to successful program outcomes. This is a dynamic business environment with involvement in and leadership for a diversity of business services with interesting challenges and problems to solve.
Qualifications for this role include:
- University Degree in computer science with experience at a senior IT management/senior project management level or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the implementation and operations of IT Service Management with a preference given to experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Experience will include the establishment and growth of customer relationships in a diverse public sector organization, and in contract/vendor management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience dealing with a variety of stakeholders in a service delivery environment is essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading technical IT teams.
To learn more, including how to apply online by June 26, 2018 please visit: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/50632
Location: Victoria, BC
Region: South Vancouver Island
Professional Categories: Information Technology,Project Management
Posted: June 11, 2018, 8:30 am
Expires: June 26, 2018, 4:30 pm