The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for a qualified candidate interested in a full-time temporary Buyer II position, effective July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Reporting to the Manager of Procurement and Transportation Services the Buyer II position is responsible for meeting purchasing needs in an assigned area of commodities and/or contractual services, including planning, requisition review, supplier selection, order placement and follow up.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 plus a diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution or completion of Level 2 of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada Development program plus three (3) years experience in the field of Purchasing, preferably in the public sector
- Ability to operate office equipment and proficiency with computers and a variety of software applications
- Knowledge of supply sources, transportation, market conditions and vendor performance
Rate of pay:
$27.09 per hour; 35 hours per week
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by email to: email@example.com
In your application, please include your:
- Resume and Cover Letter (preferably in PDF format)
- All Supporting Documentation
For more information about our School District please visit: http://www.sd42.ca/our-district/
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success.