Door Attendant - Centennial Theatre
Expression of Interest #1764
North Vancouver Recreation and Culture is proud of the quality of customer service we offer the general public and we would like you to join our team!
We are currently seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join our dynamic front of house team. Casual on-call opportunities exist for those individuals with positive attitudes, strong communication and organizational skills and who are available during the day.
Duties for this union auxiliary on-call position include ushering, ticket taking and selling in the concession area.
- Assisting and ushering patrons in house and lobby
- Responding appropriately to patron situations and incidents
- Providing crowd control to ensure safety of patrons
- Enforcing house rules and regulations
- Providing information about the Theatre in general and the performances in particular
- Selling merchandise in concession area and reconciling at the end of shift
- Preparing routine reports and statistics, and
- Acting as a positive and helpful ambassador of Centennial Theatre
- Superior customer service and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to make sound judgment calls, respond quickly, calmly and efficiently to situations
- Ability to deal with high volume of customers and work under pressure, and still keep a sense of humour
- Some cash handling experience preferred, and
- Must be available during the day
Hourly Rates: $18.89 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits
Closing Date: Monday, March 5, 2018
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.nvrc.ca/employment - Competition #1764
We thank you for your interest in employment with North Vancouver Recreation & Culture and advice that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Arts & Cultural Services,Customer Services
Posted: February 13, 2018, 3:01 pm
Expires: March 5, 2018, 4:30 pm