City of Surrey
Birthday Party Instructor (Auxiliary)
We are currently recruiting for auxiliary birthday party instructors. Successful candidates will be outgoing individuals with strong leadership abilities and a passion for working with children.
- Instructing, facilitating and organizing children’s activities for between two (2) and four (4) hour intervals;
- Working with children between the ages of 2 and 12 to provide a fun and memorable experience;
- Using creative skills in a leadership role to organize kids’ activities and plan group events. Kids’ activities may include a variety of crafts, physical activities, and games.
- Activity specific training and experience leading activities within the appropriate age group in a recreational setting;
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing;
- Excellent organizational abilities;
- Good interpersonal, customer service and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrates leadership ability and ability to work independently;
- Emergency First Aid CPR C with AED;
- Individuals will be required to complete a Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector check.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1797. Posting will remain open until position is filled.