Client Support Technician – 3 month Term
A Client Support Technician supports staff software/hardware needs and resolves computer/equipment problems.
- A two year Computer Science Diploma from a recognized educational institution
- Proficiency and experience in computer support and networking in various operating system environments
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and detail orientation
- Experience in writing clear and concise user documentation
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new software and technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and switch priorities as required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated
- Strong service credibility, people skills and teamwork
This is a CUPE bargaining unit position and starts at $31.96 per hour plus 14% in lieu of benefits, vacation, and statutory holidays. Help make Kelowna the best mid-sized City in North America!