Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 9 of 43 Next >
Princeton Arena Roof ReplacementTown of Princeton
Town of Princeton
Request for Proposal
Princeton Arena Roof Replacement
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE WORK
The Town of Princeton is looking to replace the roof at the Princeton Arena and increase the roof insulation value.
The Princeton Arena was built in 1974 and is a typical Butler style steel building. The arena dimensions are 243’ long, 110’ wide and 20’ tall with a metal roof. The work needs to be completed by August 31, 2023, in order to facilitate the 2023 hockey season.
The Town of Princeton is requesting proposals to provide all materials, labor, equipment, and construction services for the replacement of the Princeton Arena Roof as described in the scope of work listed below. This Request for Proposal (RFP) document outlines the overall scope of the renovation.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Removal of existing metal roof and stacked neatly on site for the Town Public Works to remove.
- Visually inspect all structural members and repair/replace any weak material (likely very minimal as it is all steel).
- Supply and install sub decking.
- Supply and install roof insulation appropriate for an arena application and sufficient for the Princeton area.
- Supply and install a final waterproof and snow rated roofing material.
- The work site is to be kept clean, neat, and tidy. Proper precautions are to be taken to keep workers and public safe at all times.
The contractor shall furnish, deliver, supply, and install complete with all materials, equipment, and labor, including all found items, taxes, duties and fees required to provide a complete and operational product.
The contractor will be responsible for coordinating this work along with other works required to complete the project.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
The Proposal shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly marked “Princeton Arena Roof Project”, and
Town of Princeton 151 Vermilion Ave, Box 670 Princeton, B.C. V0X 1W0 No later than 2:00pm local time Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
Faxed or emailed submissions are acceptable, provided the original is delivered to the Town of Princeton within two (2) business days.
The Proposal shall be signed by a duly authorized official, legal status and business address shall be disclosed. Contact information on behalf of the Town of Princeton for technical questions or clarification:
Lyle Thomas, Project Coordinator
February 1-24 - Arrange for site visit
March 15 - RFP submission deadline
August 31 - Project completion