Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 10 of 20 Next >
Transit Shelter Upgrade worksCity of Vernon
City of Vernon
Request for Quote (RFQ)
Transit Shelter Upgrade Works
Date of Issue: September 12, 2022
Quote together with all other attachments as identified in the RFQ “Submission of Quotations”, to be uploaded to the City of Vernon procurement portal (Bonfire).
Issue Date of RFQ
Monday, September 12, 2022
Deadline for Questions
Thursday September 22, 2022, 2:00pm PT
Deadline for Issuing Addenda
Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 2:00pm PT
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2022, 2:00PM PT
Tuesday, October 11th, 2022
The RFQ timetable is tentative only, and may be changed by the City at any time. Bids received after the Submission Deadline will be not be accepted.
Romona Marshall, Procurement Services, Buyer [email protected]
Any questions regarding the project are to be directed through the Procurement Portal – Bonfire in the Messages section: Opportunity Q & A. Note that any questions being submitted are only available for viewing by the City of Vernon. Should questions arise that result in answers that have a material value to the project, they will be issued via an addendum for all proponents to view.
This Request for Quotations (the “RFQ”) is an invitation by The Corporation of the City of Vernon (the “City”) to prospective Bidders to submit non-binding quotations for the general contracting and construction services at four sites for Transit Shelter Upgrade Works Project.
A summary of the specific work items includes the following (approximate quantities):
- Mobilization and Demobilization;
- Traffic Control including Permit Applications & Labor;
- 18m3 of Common Excavation / Disposal or Re-Use;
- 18m3 of Topsoil Strip / Disposal or Re-Use;
- 39m2 of Type ‘T3’ Concrete Bus Pad, Dimensions: 4572mm x 1524mm x 203mm (Typical);
- 30m2 of Type ‘E2’ Concrete Bus Pad, Dimensions: 3353mm x 1600mm x 100mm (Typical);
- Supply & Install 17m2 of CoV Standard 100mm Thick Concrete Sidewalk c/w Tactile Warning Strips;
- Supply & Place 16m3 of 25mm Base Coarse Aggregate;
- Supply & Place 27m3 of 75mm Sub-Base Coarse Aggregate;
- Hydroseeding and Boulevard Reinstatement;
- Relocate existing (4) bus stop signs and (3) benches;
- Remove and Relocate 12m of Existing Fence;
- Organize and Submit Electrical Permits;
- Complete (4) Tie-Ins to Existing Electrical Junction Boxes;
- Supply & Install 52m of 1-53 RPVC;
- Supply & Install (4) Electrical JB P1000 c/w Steel Lid;
- Supply & Install (8) Typical “No Stopping Bus Zone” Sign c/w Base as per BC Transit Standards.
The RFQ documents have been posted and are available for download at: URL: https://vernon.bonfirehub.ca/portal
Click the link above or type the address into your browser to go to the portal; register as Vendor and the documents will be accessible. It is recommended to download from a PC and ensure your firewall and virus security allows downloads.
The City of Vernon reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of any quote, and to accept the quote in total or in part, or to accept the quote which it deems most favourable in the interest of the City of Vernon.