Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 30 of 58 Next >
Princeton Municipal CampgroundTown of Princeton
Request for Proposals
Town of Princeton
Princeton Municipal Campground
The Town of Princeton (hereafter called “Town” or “the Town”) is interested in obtaining proposals for the operation of the Princeton Municipal Campground located at 365 Highway 3 commencing for the summer camping season in 2019 for a period of time as yet to be determined.
The winning applicant will be required to fulfill the following qualifications:
- Operate the campground between the Victoria Day long weekend and at the earliest, closedown on the Labour Day long weekend;
- Keep the campground in an orderly and clean manner;
- Perform routine mechanical maintenance on the sanitary and water systems, washrooms, showers, sani-hookups (if applicable) and any other minor maintenance as required by the Town;
- Supply and implement a reservation system, either via telephone or electronic methods that is satisfactory to the Town;
- Supply and implement administrative and financial methods to administer the campground including full reporting of revenues and expenses that is satisfactory to the town;
- Supply and implement the collection of billings via multiple methods (cash, debit cards, credit cards; and
- Provide a caretaker to be onsite during business hours (preferred 24/7 coverage) to manage the minimum qualifications.
Although the minimum standards listed above are required, any value added services proposed to be provided over and above the minimum should be listed and will be considered an asset in the selection process.
To be considered for application, qualified applicants should submit the following:
- Cover letter, detailing experience operating campgrounds, value added services, detail on how the minimum qualifications are to be met and any other relevant information to your application; and
- Pro forma financial statements showing projected financial information for the duration of the contract. It is the town’s expectation that the contract duration will be between 1 – 5 years.
Please prepare the application to the specifications listed above and submit to Town Hall either:
151 Vermilion Avenue, Princeton
(submit to administration)
PO Box 670
Princeton, BC V0X 1W0
Or by e-mail:
Please take notice that the Town reserves the right to rescind this request for proposals at any time, amend this request for proposals at any time, accept none of the proposals submitted after the application deadline, extend the application deadline or accept a bid that is not the lowest cost to the Town.
No later than 4:30 p.m. on March 8, 2019. Late applications will not be considered.