Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 39 of 58 Next >
Fire Trucks for SaleCity of Salmon Arm
The City of Salmon Arm is selling two Fire Trucks that are no longer required by the Salmon Arm Fire Department as follows:
- 1984 I.H.C Anderson Pumper Fire Truck - Serial No. 2HTD10456ECB10304
- Minimum Upset Price (Bid) - $5,000.00 plus applicable taxes
- 48,300 Kilometres;
- 6V71 Detroit Diesel Engine;
- MT 644 Allison Automatic Transmission;
- 1,050 GPM Hale Pump;
- 800 Gallon Water Tank; and
- Includes 40’, 24’ and 12’ Ground Ladders and Hard Suction Hose.
- 1988 I.H.C. Superior Rescue Fire Truck - Serial No. 1HTLDTVL5JH569941
- Minimum Upset Price (Bid) - $6,500.00 plus applicable taxes
- 226,800 Kilometres;
- DT 466 Diesel Engine;
- MT 643 Allison Automatic Transmission;
- ES4500 Honda Generator; and
- Includes Attached Scene Lights and Stem Light.
Both Fire Trucks are well maintained and have had CVSE inspections in August 2018.
For further information regarding the particulars of the Fire Trucks or to view, please contact Fire Chief Brad Shirley at 250-803-4064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Deputy Fire Chief Gary Lebeter at 250-803-4063 or email at email@example.com.
The City of Salmon Arm will accept sealed bids at:
City of Salmon Arm
500 – 2nd Avenue
Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N2
Attention: Chelsea Van de Cappelle, Chief Financial Officer
until 4:00 p.m., Thursday, February 21, 2019. The bid must be above the minimum upset price noted above and is subject to approval of Council. The successful purchaser will be responsible for all costs associated with taking possession of the equipment at the Salmon Arm Fire Department located at 141 Ross Street NE, Salmon Arm, BC.