Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 34 of 49 Next >
PCC Dissolved Air Flotation UpgradeDistrict of Hope
Invitation to Tender
PCC Dissolved Air Flotation Upgrade
Sealed Tenders clearly marked "District of Hope - PCC DISSOLVED AIR FLOTATION UPGRADE" will be received at the District of Hope Office, 325 Wallace Street, Hope, B.C. V0X 1L0 up to 2:00 pm local time, Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018. Tenders will be opened in public in the District of Hope Office at 2:00 p.m. on the tender closing date.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- 250m2 pre-engineered building
- Assembly and installation of owner-supplied twin Dissolved Air Flotation effluent treatment system
- Supply and installation of site and process piping
- Supply and installation of two low liftpumps
- Supply and installation of dosing systems for three chemicals to two process streams.
- Related building and process electrical systems
- related building and process mechanical systems
- related building and process plumbing systems
Tender Documents are available electronically on BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting (Kamloops) at a costof $200.00, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and emailed to TRUE Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the Planholder to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
- A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTEROF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
- If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Ste. 201 - 2079 Falcon Road Kamloops, B.C. V2C 4J2
Phone: (250) 828-0881
Fax: (250) 828-0717
District of Hope 325 Wallace Street Hope, BC V0X 1L0
Phone: (604) 869-5671
Fax: (604) 869-2275
Invitation to Tender