BC Local Government Job Posting Service
Tla’amin Management Services LP (TMS) is the business arm of Tla’amin Nation located in Powell River, BC.TMS is inviting applications to fill a Chief Executive Officer position.
Tla'amin Management Services
Chief Executive Officer
The CEO reports to the TLMSLP Board of Directors.Responsibilities include:
- Operating existing businesses and Developing new business opportunities in accordance with Tla’amin Laws
- Develop Annual Operating Plans and budgets for TMSLP and all commercial entities.
- Identify and pursue opportunities consistent with the Annual Plan including concept papers, business plan writing and analysis.
- Provide regular updates to Economic Development Committee, Holdings and Operating Boards on progress of all initiatives.
- Deliver annual update to Tla’amin Citizens on existing business performance and future plans.
- Support the manager of each line of business, ensuring they have the tools and coaching to be successful.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with TMSLP employees, Tla’amin Nation Government and Tla’amin Citizens and members.
- Encourage and support small business opportunities for Tla’amin Citizens/members with the use of resources or tools that help with business proposal writing and funding.
Education and Training
- 4 Year degree in Business Administration; Master’s degree preferable and/or equivalent (Economics, Marketing or related discipline)
- Successful Experience in Business/Economic Development field with focus in:
- Indigenous (First Nations) initiatives
- NGO Enterprise & Social Enterprise Management & Development
Salary for the position will be negotiated commensurate with education and experience.
Contact email@example.com to submit cover letter and resume.
To learn more about Tla’amin Management services and a detailed job description visit our website at http://tlaaminbusiness.com/ceo-posting/ and http://www.tlaaminnation.com/ceo-tlaamin-management-services/
Deadline February 18th, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Location: Powell River, BC
Region: North and Central Vancouver Island / Sunshine Coast
Professional Categories: Chief Administration
Posted: January 20, 2020, 3:08 pm
Expires: February 18, 2020, 4:00 pm