BC Local Government Job Posting Service
City of Surrey
Community Services Assistant 2 - Hockey Coach
As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey
The City of Surrey Arenas are looking for positive self-starters who have the skills and the attitude to join our team as a Hockey Coach.
- Work closely in a team to put on high quality lessons.
- Teach the fundamental skills along with the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment. Instructors must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Create and deliver Hockey Lesson plans based on program criteria
- Completion of Grade 12.
- 1 Year of experiences in relevant community service work.
- A current Emergency First Aid and CPR certification or willing to obtain.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- An enthusiastic and positive individual who has a interest in teaching children about hockey.
- Some hockey coaching or instructor experience and knowledge of the sport.
- Hockey Canada Coaching Stream or NCCP accreditation (Asset).
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca to Job ID 3277.
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Parks & Recreation,Community Services
Posted: December 4, 2019, 10:08 am
Expires: January 20, 2020, 4:30 pm