BC Local Government Job Posting Service
BE PART OF THE TEAM THAT
BRINGS THE WORLD TOGETHER.
BRINGS THE WORLD TOGETHER.
Manager, Infrastructure Real Estate
The Port of Vancouver is Canada’s largest and most diversified port, stretching along 360 kilometres of shoreline and waterways, bordering on 16 municipalities and intersecting with traditional territories and treaty lands of several Coast Salish First Nations. Annually $200 billion in goods with more than 170 world economies are traded through the port. The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority manages port lands at the Port of Vancouver, and leads the efficient and reliable movement of cargo and passengers.
Reporting to the Director, Infrastructure Real Estate, the Manager, Infrastructure Real Estate will be responsible for managing the efficient and effective administration of core business activities of the department, so as to ensure timely delivery of land, property rights and commercial agreements required to advance VFPA's infrastructure projects.
Specifically, this position will:
- Manage the core business activities of the Infrastructure Real Estate Department. This includes responsibility for negotiation of property acquisitions, exchanges, project agreements, major terminal leases, right-of-ways, licenses, commercial agreements and rent reviews. Ensure compliance by tenants of contractual obligations to VFPA.
- Formulate strategies, manage and deliver special land programs and initiatives required to advance VFPA's infrastructure projects, as assigned.
- Oversee the timely collection of revenues and ensure availability of adequate cash flows from rentals.
- Formulate, review and monitor various departmental processes.
- Ensure accurate property records are properly maintained in department using corporate filing and property management systems.
- Establish and track key performance indicators for the department's infrastructure real estate functions. Plan, implement and review staffing requirements, including determining clear position descriptions, accountabilities and reporting arrangements to optimize service delivery
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including an Earned Time Off program.
If we have accurately captured your profile above, please apply on-line by visiting www.portvancouver.com/careers.
(Please note that this posting will remain active until it is filled.)
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority is dedicated to employment equity and a workplace reflective of the diversity of our communit
Location: Vancouver, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Real Estate
Posted: November 7, 2019, 2:39 pm
Expires: December 7, 2019, 4:30 pm