BC Local Government Job Posting Service
Deputy Corporate Officer
The District of Vanderhoof is a friendly and welcoming community of 4,400 people, situated along the Nechako River in the geographical centre of British Columbia. Vanderhoof is truly at the “Heart of it All” when it comes to lifestyle, affordable living and employment opportunities. Vanderhoof is an active community with great indoor/outdoor recreation facilities and trails.
The District has an excellent employment opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to assume the duties of Deputy Corporate Officer. The Deputy Corporate Officer is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties, including Council agenda preparation, transcribing minutes, maintaining administrative records, and administrative support in corporate processes and programs for the District.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a minimum two years of work experience in local government environment or education
- proven ability to undertake research, communicate effectively and manage frequent and changing deadlines
- superior written and verbal communication skills
- complete proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other common computer programs
- well developed and organized time management skills
- positive, energetic approach to work
The salary for this position is competitive and includes a full range of benefits.
Detailed job specifications can be found on the District of Vanderhoof website at www.vanderhoof.ca
Applicants are invited to submit their resumes complete with cover letter, criminal record check and driver’s abstract, in confidence to Kendra Kinsley at email@example.com.
This posting will remain open until this position is successfully filled.
We thank all interested individuals for their applications for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Vanderhoof, BC
Region: North Coast / Nechako
Professional Categories: Corporate Administration
Posted: August 14, 2019, 3:26 pm
Expires: September 13, 2019, 4:30 pm