BC Local Government Job Posting Service
City of Surrey
Administrative Coordinator - EOCP - Bylaw & Licensing Services
The Administrative Coordinator position is an exempt position, reporting to the Manager, Public Safety Operations. In this key role you will be responsible for providing a wide range of complex and highly confidential secretarial/administrative duties, in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
The successful candidate is responsible for performing diverse and highly confidential secretarial/administrative support duties. This job requires extreme tact and discretion in handling labour relations matters, restricted and sensitive information of a City and Departmental level. The incumbent performs advanced clerical and secretarial work, preparing and finalizing corporate reports, managing correspondence, contracts, and file management. The role will also include preparing an annual budget, monthly analysis and supervision of other administrative functions.
The successful candidate must have:
- Completion of Grade 12
- A minimum two (2) year diploma/certificate from a recognized Community College or Institute of Technology
- 3-5 years of An equivalent combination of related education, training and experience may be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Highly developed organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and be able to exercise sound judgment in a high volume workplace.
This posting will close on August 1, 2019
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Office Administration
Posted: July 4, 2019, 1:12 pm
Expires: August 1, 2019, 4:30 pm