BC Local Government Job Posting Service
Client Service Representative
Position Type: Auxiliary Part-Time
Department: Member Care
Direct Supervisor: Program Manager, Member Care through the Member Care Supervisor
Application Closing Date: May 28, 2019
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon As Possible
The Client Services Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing an excellent customer experience to all members and guests of the Richmond Olympic Oval. General duties include: program registration, conducting membership sales, addressing inquiries, handling cash, answering the telephone, providing facility tours, and all processing general admissions. The ideal candidate will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist.
A day in the life of the Client Services Representative includes,
- Ongoing understanding of the business including a strong knowledge of facility layout, programs, facility bookings, public and special events schedules and facility and website updates with the ability to communicate any of these to all members and guests of the Oval.
- General organization of the front desk area pertaining to member files, agreements, CSR supplies, tracking documents, hard copy printouts and other related administrative tasks.
- Providing support to all functional areas of the Richmond Olympic Oval including administration, marketing, events, fitness and sport services for the purpose of task completion.
- Utilizing sale techniques to effectively sell Oval programs, services and memberships.
- During emergencies (i.e. lost child, fire) playing a role as an emergency response team member.
- Utilizing Perfect Mind software to facilitate membership sales, service and account management, including but not limited to sales of programs and retail items.
- Providing coverage for the childminding room as required.
- Completing accurate cash out reports mid day and at the end of their shift.
- Providing sales tours of the facility for prospective members and visitors of the Oval.
- Listening to client concerns with empathy and act appropriately with an empowered and customer experience driven response embodying the Oval’s “Gold Medal Standard” mentality.
- Activating the emergency procedures as directed by the Emergency Response Leader.
The qualifications and skills you bring to this role include,
- Completion of grade 12
- Demonstrated ability to create genuine customer service interactions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively resolve client concerns and issues in a positive manner
- Optimistic, passionate and personable
- Experience with administrative budgets and tracking systems and inventory procedures
- Sound knowledge of the methods, principles and practices used in operating computers and peripheral equipment (photocopiers, printers)
- Sound knowledge of clerical and record keeping procedures, including those pertaining to receiving and processing cash and credit cards
- Proven track record of working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to exercise initiative and make decisions in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and policies established by the Richmond Olympic Oval
- Experience working with Perfect Mind registration software is desirable
- Valid Standard First Aid and AED certification is an asset
- Must be able to complete a successful Criminal Record Check.
- Flexibility to work during week and weekend.
- 15 to 20 hours per week.
As a part of your application, you will be asked to confirm your availability.
$16.90 to $19.01 plus 12% in lieu of benefits (hourly rate is based on qualifications and experience)
Our workplace culture embraces People, Excellence, Leadership, Team and Innovation.
- Access to 20,000sq ft fitness centre with top class facilities, over 100 pieces of strength and cardio equipment, 4-storey climbing wall, YYoga studio, endless fitness classes, Olympic sized ice rinks and the Richmond Olympic Experience (ROX) museum.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to work in various auxiliary positions at the Richmond Olympic Oval to grow your knowledge and experience.
The Richmond Olympic Oval is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all groups. This includes women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (LGBTQ2S+), and others who may contribute to diversity. We also recognize unique styles, perspectives, beliefs and creativity that support a diverse, respectful, inclusive and collaborative work environment.
If you are personable, have a great attitude, are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have a genuine interest in contributing to the greater good of our company and our community, we want to hear from you!
Location: Richmond, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Parks & Recreation,Office Administration,Customer Services
Posted: May 17, 2019, 7:02 am
Expires: May 28, 2019, 4:30 pm