BC Local Government Job Posting Service
The City of Port Moody is a growing community of 34,000 residents located 30 minutes east of downtown Vancouver at the head of the Burrard Inlet and just steps from seaside parks, mountain trails and lakes. To achieve our mission of providing services that enhance the quality of life for all of our residents, we are looking for motivated individuals to complement our team.
CUPE 825 (Inside)
# of Vacancies
April 11 - 21, 2019
The City of Port Moody is seeking enthusiastic, customer service oriented individuals for the position of Registration Clerk.
The position is responsible for program registration and patron admissions to the recreation complex. Duties will also include cash handling, answering public enquries, assisting with a variety of customer service needs and monitoring public conduct.
This is an Auxiliary position working a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends. Please include your availability in your application. Please note that employment with the City of Port Moody is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory police information check. Please apply online @ www.portmoody.ca/jobs by the posting close date.
- Grade 12 education plus a minimum of six months related experience providing front-line customer service, preferably in a recreation setting
- Cash handling experience
- Computer experience (keyboarding/data entry)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience working in a recreation setting and familiarity with the Class or Perfect Mind registration system would be an asset
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
British Columbia [BC]
Compensation - Hourly
Compensation & Benefits Overview
plus 12% in lieu of benefits
Location: Port Moody, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Parks & Recreation
Posted: April 12, 2019, 2:24 pm
Expires: April 21, 2019, 4:30 pm