BC Local Government Job Posting Service
Program Assistant, Special InitiativesGolden BC
The Trust is seeking a Program Assistant to join our Special Initiatives team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is self motivated, results oriented, and has strong coordination and communication skills. This position provides administrative, operational and logistical support to the Special Initiatives team throughout the entire life cycle of projects and programs and provides reception services as the point of first contact for the Trust's Golden office.
Priorities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative and operational support throughout the entire life cycle of a Special Initiative, program or project.
- Providing logistical support by coordinating and arranging special events and internal and external meetings including through the compilation and distribution of meeting materials, note taking, meeting set up and other activities as requested.
- Supporting planning, research and analysis activities for initiatives and programs within the Special Initiatives Department
- Developing correspondence, presentations, undertakes data entry and collates information to prepare reports related to the research and development of special initiatives, programs and projects.
- Providing reception services to the Trust's Golden office location.
The Trust is looking for an individual with a diploma in a relevant field and two years of experience providing administrative support or in a related position. The individual must have knowledge and understanding of contracting and tendering, grant application, budgeting, forecasting, and payment processes. Attention to detail and ability to prioritize while ensuring accuracy and meeting deadlines is essential to this position.
Apply online: https://columbiabasintrust.prevueaps.ca/jobs/8673.html
Location: Golden, BC
Region: East Kootenay / Rocky Mountain
Professional Categories: Office Administration,Program Management/Services
Posted: April 8, 2019, 10:55 am
Expires: April 26, 2019, 4:30 pm