BC Local Government Job Posting Service
City of Surrey
RCMP Support Services
Electronic File Administrator - RFT
The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping to Build a City. Build a Future—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
This position supports the Surrey RCMP Investigation Teams with complex information requests and administrative and electronic file needs. The Electronic File Administrator will be responsible for preparing electronic disclosure packages for Crown Counsel and various section partner agencies, while ensuring data security, integrity and compliance with policies, procedures and legislated regulations.
- Update and maintain processes for document scanning, data entry, organization and retrieval.
- Assist the File Coordinator and Investigative Teams with electronic file and administrative needs throughout the cycle of investigative and court proceedings.
- Preparing and editing digital audio and video files as requested for training use, investigations or for submission to Crown Counsel.
- Completed Grade 12, supplemented by post-secondary courses in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- A minimum of four years’ full-time experience in a policing environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Conditions of Employment
- This position requires successful candidates to obtain and maintain the Enhanced RCMP security clearance.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Police Services,Records & Information Management
Posted: March 27, 2019, 9:31 am
Expires: April 23, 2019, 4:30 pm