Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 37 of 39 Next >
Fire TruckRegional District of Okanagan-Similkameen
Invitation to Tender
The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) administers seven Regional Fire Services. The purpose of this Invitation to Tender is to seek bids from a qualified supplier to supply a fire truck for the Keremeos and District Volunteer Fire Department.
Specifications and Work
- To include but not limited to items listed in Schedule “A”
- Optional bid Schedule “B”
Tender and Schedule
- Provide a bid for a fire truck that includes (but not limited to) Schedule “A” and describe/list all components and specifications of the fire truck.
- Provide a bid for items listed on Schedule “B” (optional)
- Provide a “no later than” delivery date for the vehicle
- Provide a date for which this bid is no longer valid
No Obligation to Proceed
Although the RDOS fully intends at this time to proceed with the purchase described in the Tender the RDOS is under no obligation to proceed with the purchase. The receipt by the RDOS of any information (including submissions, ideas, plans, drawings, models or other materials communicated or exhibited by any intended proponent, or on their behalf) shall not impose any obligations on the RDOS. There is no guarantee by the RDOS, its officers, employees or agents, that the process initiated by the issuance of this Invitation to Tender will continue, or that this Tender process will result in a purchase by the RDOS.
All enquiries related to this Invitation to Tender are to be directed, in writing to the person listed below. Information obtained from any other source is not official and should not be relied upon.
Keremeos and District Volunteer Fire Department
Email – email@example.com