Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 17 of 37 Next >
Rossland Museum and Discovery CentreCity of Rossland
Rossland Museum and Discovery Centre
Architectural Consulting Services
Request for Proposals
Project Number: 2020-02-02
The Rossland Historical Museum & Archives Association, located in Rossland, BC, Canada, is requesting Proposals from arts, culture, and recreation focused architectural design companies for consulting services associated with Phase II: The Mine Experience of the Rossland Museum Renewal Project.
Scope of Work
The Architectural Consulting Services for Phase II: The Mine Experience will include the following deliverables:
- A review of past/existing schematic design documentation and up to date schematic design
- Civil/Structural Engineering review
- Coordination with Exhibit Design company for development of the Phase II Exhibition & Interpretive Plan
- Cost estimating for construction phase
- Coordination support of project, including preparing tender documents and support in the tendering process
Further information with respect to this opportunity can be found at https://www.rosslandmuseum.ca/news/2020-02-02.
Questions about the project, RFP, or proposal submission requirements must be emailed by August 14th, 2020 to email@example.com. Formal responses to all bidder questions will be issued in writing via email to all bidders by August 21st, 2020.
Proposal Deadline & Delivery
Proposals must be received by the Rossland Museum & Discovery Centre by 4pm PST, on September 2nd, 2020 . Proposals received after the closing time stated above will not be accepted.
Please deliver proposals to:
Attn: Joelle Hodgins
1100 BC-3B, PO Box 26
Rossland, BC Canada V0G 1Y0
Award of the project is expected to take place on September 18th, 2020 . All bidders will be informed of the results of their bid.