Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 33 of 36 Next >
WWTP Upgrade 2020District of Sooke
WWTP Upgrade 2020
Invitation to Tender
The District of Sooke is inviting qualified General Contractors for a Stipulated Price Contract (CCDC2), 2008) for the construction of a centrifuge and process equipment upgrade at the existing Centrifuge Building on West Coast Road, Sooke Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP), Sooke, B.C.
Work of this Contract involves work within District owned land at the existing WWTP and incorporates the following components:
- Assume responsibility of Owner Supplied centrifuge, progressive cavity pumps and polymer system via Novation Agreement.
- Decommissioning of the existing sludge pump system and existing polymer system and associated piping.
- Assume responsibility of Owner Supplied new conveyor system to convey dewatered sludge cake to new bin location on the exterior of the existing building via free issue.
- The addition of a new canopy system to house dewatered sludge cake bin.
- The installation of a new sludge pump system.
- The installation of a new polymer system.
- The installation of a new domestic water lines with emergency eye wash/shower and electric hot water tank.
- The installation, programming and commissioning of instrumentation and controls for the dewatering system, including modifications to the existing system.
- Modifications to the existing building to accommodate new equipment.
- Testing, commissioning and switch over to District ownership.
This Tender is available electronically by downloading from BC Bid’s or the District of Sooke’s website.
Tender Closing Time:
3:00:00pm Local Time in Sooke
Tender Closing Date:
Thursday July 30th, 2020 Friday, August 7, 2020 Thursday, August 13, 2020
District of Sooke
2205 Otter Point Road
Sooke, BC V9Z 1J2
ATTN: Norm McInnis, Chief Administrative Officer
Shaun Swarbrick, P.Eng,
Stantec Consulting Ltd.