Bids & Tenders

< Previous  Bid & Tender 3 of 30 Next >
Posted: March 26, 2020, 9:00 am

Asset Management Consulting Services

Peace River Regional District

Peace River Regional District

Asset Management Consulting Services

Request for Proposal  No.: 02-2020


This Request for Proposals (the “RFP”) is an invitation by Peace River Regional District (“PRRD”) to prospective proponents to submit proposals for Asset Management Consulting Services as further described in Section A of the RFP Particulars (Appendix D) (the “Deliverables”).

The Peace River Regional District provides local government services to approximately 63,000 residents in seven incorporated municipalities and four electoral areas, covering a geographic area of 12 million hectares. 70% of the population resides in the urban municipalities of Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, Tumbler Ridge, Chetwynd, Hudson’s Hope, Taylor and Pouce Coupe with the remaining 30% of the population distributed across the vast unincorporated area of the Peace River Regional District.

The Regional District is a federation of both urban and rural areas governed by a 12-member Board consisting of eight directors appointed by seven municipalities and four electoral directors. Each municipality or electoral area participates in a variety of regional or local services, paid for through numerous individual service areas and a variety of cost sharing formulas.

The following website provide information regarding services provided by the local government:  Peace River Regional District www.prrd.bc.ca

The Peace River Regional District recognizes the importance of asset management plans and the role that they will play in long and short term decision making as well as the significance of the information to the annual and long term budgeting process. An asset management plan is a long term, living document that needs to be consistently updated as new information becomes available. The PRRD is looking to implement an asset management plan and improving the framework around collecting and maintaining asset information.

The PRRD is seeking to select a qualified consultant to assist the Regional District in developing a comprehensive state of the infrastructure report, an asset management strategy, proposed levels of service, and a financial strategy to meet its infrastructure challenge over the medium- and long-term.

Request for Proposals


Location: Dawson Creek
Region: Peace River
Business Categories: General Consulting,Asset Management
Expires: April 23, 2020, 2:00 pm