Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 24 of 25 Next >
225 Street Sanitary Pump Station UpgradesCity of Maple Ridge
225 Street Sanitary Pump Station Upgrades
Reference No.: ITT-EN20-18
Project No.: 11-5255-50-096
Invitation to Tender
The City of Maple Ridge (CMR) invites tenders for the 225 Street Sanitary Pump Station Upgrades project. The work generally consists of:
- demolition and replacement of process mechanical equipment and piping
- demolition and replacement of building mechanical systems
- demolition of the generator room and installation of seismic reinforcement
- installation of concrete benching and structures in the wet well
- installation of owner-supplied pumps
- installation of pipe and pump supports and elevated walkway structure in the dry well
- upgrades to the existing chlorine room, which is to be repurposed as a workshop
- additions to and adjustments of the electrical and controls systems
- supply and installation of an in-ground valve chamber with eventual tie-in to new sanitary forcemain
- temporary by-pass connection to existing forcemain
- installation of access culvert
- driveway widening and installation of asphalt around the station
- installation of video surveillance posts bases and associated conduits
A non-mandatory site tour is scheduled for Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 10:00am. Meeting location will be at the entrance gate to the existing pump station at 11555 225 Street.
Tender Documents may be downloaded from BC Bid at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca.
All addenda, amendments or further information will be published to BC Bid. Unverified bid results will be available on BC Bid after Tender closing time.
Printed packages may be ordered from the Engineering Department at a cost of $224.00 (incl. taxes), by calling 604-467-7339. The Tender Documents may be viewed at the Plan Room of the Vancouver Regional Construction Association, 3636 East 4 Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5M 1M3.
Tender submission requires the accompaniment of a Bid Bond in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the total Tender Price and a Consent of Surety to provide a Performance and a Labour and Material Payment Bond if the tender is successful, each in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the Tender Price.
For technical inquiries, contact Alexander Jancker at Associated Engineering, 604-293-1411.
For all other inquiries, contact Andrew Lackner at the City of Maple Ridge, 604-467-7442.
The City of Maple Ridge reserves the right to reject any or all Tenders or to accept the Tender deemed most favourable in the interests of the City. The lowest or any Tender may not be accepted and the City will not be responsible for any cost incurred by the Tenderer in preparing the Tender.
Tender Closing Date:
Thursday, March 26, 2020 Thursday, April 16, 2020
Tender Closing Time:
2:00 pm local time – Bids will not be opened in public. Unverified bid results will be available on BC Bid after Tender closing time.
Tender Deposit Place:
City of Maple Ridge
Reception Desk (First Floor)
11995 Haney Place
Maple Ridge, BC. V2X 6A9